About Me

My photo
I am a full-time mum and part-time florist and in my spare time I like to make, bake and create. My job also requires me to be creative and I love having an artistic licence.

Monday 26 September 2011

Meet Me on Monday




Meet Me On Monday




I am loving the fact that I have found a whole new crafty world on 'tinternet, didn't realise you all existed until a few weeks ago.

I am also...





making a granny blanket and knitting a chicken

growing onions, carrots, runner beans and squashes on our allotment - some of the carrots are a little bit wiggly, think thats because there are a lot of stones in the ground.


cooking apple and blackberry crumble - apples supplied by famfa at busybutterfingers



reading bookends by Jane Green

watching Downton Abbey

wearing my new top I purchased last week

planting winter pansies in my garden as I love them and they are so hardy

dreaming of deserted islands with blue sea and white sands

hoping to create some gorgeous things with my Fimo which should be delivered this week

also, I am hoping to go out on my bike again this week being as though we are supposed to having an Indian Summer this week.

4 comments:

  1. i like your wiggly carrots and them cooking apples look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squirrel,

    We just really enjoyed your carrots with lambs chops thank you.

    Neighbour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention. Veggies look good. We grow our carrots in a tractor tyre and fill it with compost, easier to grow in! I love Downton Abbey but haven't watched it this week yet, don't give it away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the idea of wiggly carrots and a knitted chicken! Sounds like you have a lovely week planned :)

    ReplyDelete